All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
ICWE 2019 – CALL FOR FULL AND SHORT RESEARCH PAPERS
19th International Conference on Web Engineering
Daejeon, South Korea | June 11-14, 2019
* Abstract submission: January 18, 2019 (23h59 Hawaii Time)
* Full paper submission: January 25, 2019 (23h59 Hawaii Time)
* Paper notification: March 5, 2019 (23h59 Hawaii Time)
* Camera-ready paper: March 20, 2019 (23h59 Hawaii Time)
ICWE 2019 AT A GLANCE
The International Conference on Web Engineering (ICWE) is the premier annual conference on Web Engineering and associated technologies, ICWE aims to bring together researchers and practitioners from various disciplines in academia and industry to tackle the emerging challenges in the engineering of Web applications and in the problems of its associated technologies, as well as the impact of those technologies on society and culture. The 19th edition of ICWE will accept contributions on a wide spectrum of topics related to Web Engineering, such as, among others:
* Web application modeling and engineering
* Web mining and knowledge extraction
* Web Big Data and Web data analytics
* Mobile Web applications
* Web of Things applications
* Social Web applications
* Web crowdsourcing and human computation
* Semantic Web and Linked Open Data applications
* Quality and accessibility aspects of Web applications
* Web composition and mashups
* Web user interfaces
* Web security and privacy
* Web programming
* Web services, computing, and standards
In addition to the research track, ICWE 2019 also seeks contributions of demos and posters, student papers to the PhD Symposium, tutorials, and workshops, which will be subject of individual calls.
The conference will be held at the Daejeon Convention Center in Daejeon, South Korea. Daejeon is the fifth largest city in South Korea, hub of transportation, and hosts many private and public research institutes. Further information can be found at http://icwe2019.webengineering.org/.
In-Young Ko, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Daejeon, South Korea
Maxim Bakaev, Novosibirsk State Technical University, Novosibirsk, Russia
Flavius Frasincar, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Rotterdam, the Netherlands
SUBMISSIONS TO THE RESEARCH TRACK
This call addresses research contributions in one of the following categories:
* Full papers: mature, original research contribution. Reported results should be supported by some type of validation, and also include a justification about the choice/suitability of the validation method. In addition, evidence of use in practice and/or demonstration of scalability is regarded as a plus. (15 pages)
* Short papers: short papers presenting a discussion – analysis, criticism, proposal, etc. – about relevant aspects of Web engineering topics. These papers are intended to generate discussions that promise potential for research that will impact Web engineering in the coming years. (8 pages)
Papers must be formatted according to the information for Springer LNCS authors at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html and submitted in PDF. Papers submitted to ICWE 2019 must not be under review elsewhere while under consideration for ICWE 2019, nor may have been already previously published elsewhere. Submissions that are not in compliance with the required submission format or that are out of the scope of the conference will be desk rejected without reviewing.
Accepted contributions will be included into the ICWE 2019 Springer LNCS proceedings. The best papers will be selected to be proposed, in extended form, as part of a special issue of the Journal of Web Engineering.
Authors should consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines (ftp://ftp.springernature.com/cs-proceeding/svproc/guidelines/Springer_Guidelines_for_Authors_of_Proceedings.pdf) and use their proceedings templates, either for LaTeX (ftp://ftp.springernature.com/cs-proceeding/llncs/llncs2e.zip) or for Word (ftp://ftp.springernature.com/cs-proceeding/llncs/word/splnproc1703.zip), for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs (https://goo.gl/hbsa4D) in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form, through which the copyright for their paper is transferred to Springer.
Submissions and reviewing are supported by the EasyChair system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icwe2019.
All questions about submissions should be emailed to email@example.com. Further information can be found at http://icwe2019.webengineering.org/.