All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2021
28th International Conference on Systems Engineering ICSEng 2021
DECEMBER 14 - 16, 2021, WROCŁAW, POLAND
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
Both the International Program Committee and the Local Organizing Committee have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in the 28th International Conference on Systems Engineering - ICSEng 2021.
The conference aims to discuss the state-of-art Systems Engineering and Computer Science areas, including concepts, applications, and technologies supporting contemporary information systems. The event is addressed to the scientific community, and people involved in developing business and industry information systems and applications.
ICSEng 2021 will cover the general areas of Systems Engineering and Computer Science, with particular emphasis being placed on applications. It is expected to include sessions on the following themes:
• Aero-Space Systems (Avionics, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Aviation Control)
• Analog and Digital Hardware Systems (Real-time Systems, Embedded Systems, Hybrid Embedded Systems, Mixed Signal Designs, Multi-media Systems, Gaming and Entertainment Systems, Quantum computing, Photonics and Lighting Systems, Environmental Systems and Green IT Engineering, System Engineering Standards, Modeling, Paradigms, Metrics, Testing, Management, Optimization, Simulation, Reliability, and Fault-Tolerant)
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI Methods and Applications, Expert Systems, Neural Networks, Fuzzy, Hybrid Systems, Machine Learning and Analytics, Deep Learning, Edge AI, AI for all, Intelligence Everywhere, AI Engineering, Knowledge Engineering, Real-World Applications in Systems Engineering Area, AI for Playing Games, AI for Game Design)
• Big Data (Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, Data Warehouses, Sensor Networks, Data Classification, Regression, Health Data, Real-Time Satellite Data Storage and Processing)
• Cloud, Edge, and Fog Computing (Concepts, Approaches, Technologies, Processing Evaluation, Applications in Systems Engineering Area)
• Computer, Network and Information Systems Security (Security and Quality of Service in Networks, IoT, Distributed Systems, Embedded Systems, and Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity Mesh, Blockchain Technologies)
• Cyber-Physical Systems (Embedded Artificial Intelligence, Digital Twins)
• Distance Learning & Training (Systems Engineering Online Education & Training education, now and in post-COVID-19 era)
• E-Business Systems (IT in Business and Production, Anywhere Operations, Intelligent Composable Business Systems)
• Financial technology (FinTech) (Digital Transformation in Financial Services, RegTech, Automated Wealth managers)
• General Control Systems (Control Theory, System Identification, and Adaptive Control, Nonlinear Controls, Uncertain Systems)
• Hyperautomation and Industry 4.0 (Intelligent Process Automation, Industrial Automation and Robotics, Smart Manufacturing, Industrial 5G factories, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Connected Industries)
• Internet of Things and Web of Things (Industrial IoT, WoT systems, Internet of Behaviors (IoB), Smart Cities, Precision Agriculture)
• Medical Systems and Telemedicine (COVID-19 Modeling and Analysis, Telehealth, Single and Multiple Modality Medical Data Analysis, Expert Systems, Prompting Systems, Databases)
• Parallel and Distributed Systems (Distributed Computer and Computer Networks Systems, Middleware, Distributed Servers, Distributed Wireless Systems, High-Performance Computing, Cloud, Edge, and Fog Computing)
• Power Systems (Environmental Systems, Energy Systems, Renewable Energy, Nuclear Energy)
• Robotics, Computer Vision, and HCI (Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Extended Reality (ER), Human-Computer Interface/UX Design)
• Sensor and Biometric Systems (Sensors, Integration, Data Analysis, Verification Techniques, Image Processing, Heterogeneous Data Sources, Monitoring Techniques, Signal Detection Algorithms, Privacy Protection)
• Telecommunication and Networking (Information and Communication Theory, Networks, Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANETs) and Mobile Ad hoc Networks (MANETs), Geographic Information Systems, Global Position Systems, WiFi6, 5G, Commercial deployment of 5G networks, Next-generation Mobile Communication Technology (6G), Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) for UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles), Mobile Systems and applications)
• Web Systems (Web Design, Web Performance Enhancing and Evaluation, Web of Things, Web Systems Engineering, Web Analysis)
Prospective authors are invited to submit full original papers which are not submitted or published anywhere in other conferences or journals, in electronic format using our conference paper submission system.
The proceedings will be published in Springer's Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems series and indexed by SCOPUS, INSPEC, WTI Frankfurt eG, zbMATH, SCImago. All books published in the series are submitted for consideration in Web of Science.
Please be advised that ICSEng is included on the CORE Rankings Portal as a C category conference.
August 29, 2021 - Registration and submission of full papers.
October 1, 2021 - Notification of paper acceptance.
October 15, 2021 - Camera-ready version submission.
October 30, 2021 - Fee payment.
October 30, 2021 - Registration of participants.
The conference will be held on December 14-16, 2021.
ICSEng 2021 is organized by the Department of Computer Science and Systems Engineering, Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Wrocław, Poland, and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Howard R. Hughes College of Engineering University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA.
The entire conference will be held in a virtual space supported by one of the well-known online conferencing systems.
Further details on ICSEng 2021 are available on the conference website icseng.pwr.edu.pl.
ICSEng 2021 International Program Committee
ICSEng 2021 Local Organizing Committee