All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2010
The objective of this conference is to provide a forum for the discussion of new developments, recent progress, and innovations in the design and implementation of MEMS, NANO, and Smart Systems-on-Chip. It addresses all aspects of design methods of those systems. The emphasis is on current and future challenges in research and development in both academia and industry. A proceeding of the conference will be published. Original and unpublished papers are solicited in the following areas, but not limited to:
• Modelling, Signal Processing, and Control
• Nanoelectronics, Spintronic Devices and Systems
• Smart Sensor Technology and Measurement Systems
• Electroactive Polymer Actuators and Devices
• Damping and Isolation
• Micro-fluidic Systems
• Nano-imaging, Scanning Probes, and Molecular Manipulation and Devices
• Active Materials: Behaviour and Mechanics
• Industrial and Commercial Applications of Smart Structure Technologies
• Smart Electronics, MEMS, and BioMEMS
• Smart Structures and Integrated Systems
• Nano-optics and Nano-photonic Devices
• Novel Fabrication Processes
• Laser Micromachining and Nanomachining
• Bio-electronics, Bionanotechnology, and Molecular Nanotechnology
Benefits of the Conference
Keep up-to-date on the latest advances in the field.
Present your research within a unique forum.
Collaborate with experts from around the world.
Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference.
All accepted and presented papers will also be published in the conference proceeding by Conference Publishing Services.
The proceedings will be included in the IEEE Xplore, and submitted to the INSPEC, Ei Compendex and Thomson ISI for indexing.
A selection of the best papers will be invited for a special issue in a mainstream journal..
Full Paper Submission Deadline: August 10, 2010
Author Notification: September 10, 2010
Final Camera-Ready Submission October 1, 2010
Author Registration October 1, 2010
Conference date: December 14-15, 2010
Any problems please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org