All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2020
The International Conference on Frontiers of Handwriting Recognition (ICFHR) is the premier scientific venue in the field of handwriting recognition. This conference brings together international experts from academia and industry to share their experiences and to promote research and development in all aspects of handwriting recognition and applications.
Topics of interest to the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Handwriting Recognition
- Cursive Script Recognition
- Symbol, Equation, Sketch and Drawing Recognition
- Word Spotting
- Handwritten Document Image Processing
- Layout Analysis and Understanding
- Language Models in Handwriting Recognition
- Web-Based Applications
- Handwritten Databases and Digital Libraries
- Information Extraction & Retrieval
- Form Processing
- Bank-Check Processing
- Historical Document Processing
- Forensic Studies and Security Issues
- Writer Verification and Identification
- Performance Enhancement and System Evaluation
- Electronic Ink and Pen-Based Systems
- Other Offline and Online Applications
Authors are invited to submit full-length papers of not more than six (6) pages. Papers must describe original work. Paper reviews will be double blind.
Instructions for paper submission will be available on the ICFHR 2020 web site (http://icfhr2020.org).