All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
Full name: The 15th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers
Abbreviation: ICETC 2023
The 15th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers (ICETC 2023)
Conference Date: September 26-28, 2023
Confernece Venue: University of Barcelona, Spain
Conference Website: http://www.icetc.org/index.html
Hosted by: University of Barcelona, Spain
1) International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0911-1) - Ei Compendex, Scopus
2) International Journal of Information and Education Technology - Scopus
3) Special Issue "Advancing Educational Research on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL): Innovative Solutions for New Challenges" - ESCI, Scopus
Welcome to ICETC 2023!
ICETC has been held annually all around the world since 2009. For more information please visit http://www.icetc.org/history.html. We are pleased to invite you to attend The 15th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers (ICETC 2023), which will be held at University of Barcelona, Spain during September 26-28, 2023. The ICETC 2023 Organizing Committee is committed to enriching the conference schedule and providing a more effective communication platform while maintaining the success of ICETC in the past fourteen editions.
Prof. Dragan Gasevic, Monash University, Australia
Prof. Martin Valcke, Ghent University, Belgium
Prof. Matthew Ohland, IEEE Fellow, Purdue University, USA
Prof. Chronis Kynigos, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
Assoc. Prof. Xiang Feng, East China Normal University, China
Assoc. Prof. Diamantino Freitas, University of Porto, Portugal
Assoc. Prof. Guoshuai Lan, Henan University, China
Assoc. Prof. Li Cheng, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
Dr. Alex W. C. TSE, The University of Hong Kong, China
Assoc. Prof. Bo Qin, Shenyang Jianzhu University, China
Assoc. Prof. Hui-Yu Yang, Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, China
Dr. Nashwa Ismail, Durham University, UK
Mr. Piergiorgio Guarini, University of Foggia, Italy
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee and reviewers, and accepted papers of ICETC 2023 after registration and presentation will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM (ISBN: 979-8-4007-0911-1), which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* ICETC 2017-ICETC 2022 Proceedings have been indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus.
International Journal of Information and Education Technology (Website: http://www.ijiet.org/)
ISSN: 2010-3689 (Online) DOI: 10.18178/IJIET
Abstracting/ Indexing: Scopus (CiteScore 2021: 1.3), INSPEC (IET), UGC-CARE List (India), CNKI, EBSCO, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
Selected conference papers will be invited to prepare extended version of conference paper to journal. Please make sure you have added at least 50% of new contents.
Special Issue "Advancing Educational Research on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning (CSCL): Innovative Solutions for New Challenges"
Indexing: ESCI, Scopus, CNKI, DOAJ, etc.
For more details: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/education/special_issues/ict_edu#
- Assessment Software Tools
- Authoring Tools and Content Development
- AV-Communication and Multimedia
- Blended Learning
- Collaborative Learning
- Community Building
- Computer-Aided Assessment
- Distance Education
- Domain Applications and Case Studies
- Educating the Educators
- e-Learning Hardware and Software
- e-learning in Engineering Education
- e-Learning Platforms, Portals
- Higher Education vs. Vocational Training
- Higher Order Thinking Skills
- Immersive Learning
- Immersive Learning and Multimedia applications
- Interdisciplinary Programs for Distance Education
- International Partnerships in Teaching
- Joint Degrees and Interdisciplinary Programmes
- K-12 Students
- Learning Organizations
- Metrics and Performance Measurement
- Mobile Learning (M-learning)
- Ontologies and Meta-Data Standards
- Pedagogical Qualification of Engineering Teachers
- Pedagogy Enhancement with e-Learning
- Project Based Learning and Engineering Education
- Security Aspects
For more topics, please visit http://www.icetc.org/cfp.html
[Keyword: submission instructions]
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
3). Paper Length
Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. When paper exceeds 10 printed pages, extra page will be charged.
4). Submission method:
- via online submission system: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icetc2023
Should you have any inquiry about the submission, please feel free to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
[Keyword: Conference Awards]
Best Paper Award and Best Student Paper Award: Certificates for all individual authors and Enjoy free registration of one paper after double blind review for ICETC 2023
Best Presentation Award: Best presentation certificate for presenter
[Keyword: City Tour]
Barcelona is the capital and largest city of Catalonia and is Spain's second largest city, with a population of over one and half million people. Located on the northeastern Mediterranean coast of Spain, this city has a rich and diverse history, with its roots dating back to Roman times. The fruitful medieval period established Barcelona's position as the economic and political centre of the Western Mediterranean.
Contact us now!
Conference Secretary: Ms. María González
See you in ICETC 2023 at University of Barcelona, Spain!