All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2023
IEEE ICDE 2023 CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS
The 39th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2023) will be hosted in Anaheim, California, USA during the week of April 3 - 7, 2023.
The website of the conference is https://icde2023.ics.uci.edu/ .
Topics of interest
We invite the submission of original research contributions in the following areas.
- AI for Database Systems
- Benchmarking, Performance Modeling, Tuning, and Testing
- Cloud Data Management
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Data Models, Semantics, Query languages
- Data Stream Systems and Edge Computing
- Data Visualization and Interactive Data Exploration
- Database Security and Privacy
- Database technology for AI
- Database technology for Blockchains
- Distributed, Parallel and P2P Data Management
- Explainability, Fairness, and Trust in Data Systems and Analysis
- Graphs, Networks, and Semistructured Data
- Information Integration and Data Quality
- IoT Data Management
- Modern Hardware and In-Memory Database Systems
- Query Processing, Indexing, and Optimization
- Spatial Databases and Temporal Databases
- Text, Semi-Structured Data, IR, Image, and Multimedia databases
- Uncertain, Probabilistic, and Approximate Databases
- Very Large Data Science Applications/pipelines
- Workflows, Scientific Data Management
We also welcome any original contributions that may cross the boundaries among areas or point in other novel directions of interest to the database research community.
IEEE ICDE 2023 will have three rounds of research paper submissions with each round involving two rounds of reviewing to allow for revisions. Notification dates are approximate.
All deadlines are 11:59PM PST.
- Submission due: April 25, 2022 (Monday)
- Notification to authors (Accept/Revise/Reject): June 25, 2022 (Saturday)
- Revisions due: July 25, 2022 (Monday)
- Final Notification to authors (Accept/Reject): August 25, 2022 (Thursday)
- Camera-ready copy due: September 14, 2022 (Wednesday)
- Submission due: July 8, 2022 (Friday)
- Notification to authors (Accept/Revise/Reject): September 8, 2022 (Thursday)
- Revisions due: October 8, 2022 (Saturday)
- Notification to authors (Accept/Reject): November 8, 2022 (Tuesday)
- Camera-ready copy due: November 28, 2022 (Monday)
- Submission due: October 8, 2022 (Saturday)
- Notification to authors (Accept/Revise/Reject): December 8, 2022 (Thursday)
- Revisions due: January 8, 2023 (Sunday)
- Notification to authors (Accept/Reject): February 8, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Camera-ready copy due: February 28, 2023 (Tuesday)
The submission website is https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICDE2023 . The site will be open for submissions at least two weeks before the deadline.
General Chair: Chen Li, University of California, Irvine, USA
- Lei Chen, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong
- Stefan Manegold, CWI, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sharad Mehrotra, University of California, Irvine, USA