All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2021
The ACM International Symposium on High-Performance Parallel and Distributed Computing (HPDC, http://www.hpdc.org/2021/) is the premier annual conference for presenting the latest research on the design, implementation, evaluation, and the use of parallel and distributed systems for high-end computing. The 30th HPDC will take place in Stockholm, Sweden, on June 21-25, 2021.
SCOPE AND TOPICS
Submissions are welcomed on high-performance parallel and distributed computing (HPDC) topics, including but not limited to: clouds, clusters, grids, big data, massively multicore, and extreme-scale computing systems. Experience reports of operational deployments that provide significantly novel insights for future research on HPDC applications and systems will also receive special consideration.
In the context of high-performance parallel and distributed computing, the topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Operating systems, networks, and architectures
- High-performance runtime environments
- Massively multicore systems, including heterogeneous systems
- Datacenter technology, resource virtualization
- Programming languages, APIs, and system inter-operation approaches
- File and storage systems, I/O, and data management
- Big data stacks and big data ecosystems
- Resource management and scheduling, including cost/energy-aware techniques
- Performance modeling, analysis, and engineering
- Fault tolerance, reliability, and availability
- Operational guarantees, risk assessment and management
- Emerging application areas that include cloud/edge computing and IoT
Authors are invited to submit technical papers of at most 12 pages in PDF format, including figures and references. Papers should be formatted in the ACM Proceedings Style and submitted via the conference web site. Submitted papers must be original work that has not appeared in and is not under consideration for another conference or a journal. Reviewing will be double-blind—please refer to the website (http://www.hpdc.org/2021/) for more details.
- Abstracts due: January 17, 2021
- Papers due: January 24, 2021
- Author notifications: March 28, 2021
- Camera-ready version: April 20, 2021
- Conference dates: June 21 - 25, 2021