All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
The HiPEAC conference is the premier European forum for experts in computer architecture, programming models, compilers and operating systems for embedded and general-purpose systems.
The 14th HiPEAC conference will take place in Valencia, Spain from Monday 21 January to Wednesday 23 January, 2019. Associated workshops, tutorials, special sessions, several large poster sessions and an industrial exhibition will run in parallel with the conference. The three-day event attracts over 500 delegates each year.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Processor, memory, interconnect, and storage architectures
• Parallel, multi-core and heterogeneous systems
• Interconnection networks
• Architectural support for programming productivity
• Power, performance and implementation efficient designs
• Reliability and real-time support in processors, compilers and run-time systems
• Application-specific processors, accelerators and reconfigurable processors
• Architecture and programming environments for GPU-based computing
• Architectural simulation and methodology
• Architectural and run-time support for programming languages
• Programming models, frameworks and environments for exploiting parallelism
• Compiler techniques
• Feedback-directed optimization
• Program characterization and analysis techniques
• Dynamic compilation, adaptive execution, and continuous profiling/optimization
• Binary translation/optimization
• Code size/memory footprint optimizations
• Architectures for emerging technologies such as neuromorphic, photonics, quantum, etc.
Journal-first publication model
HiPEAC has been pioneering the journal-first publication model. Journal-first means that the manuscript selection process for the conference is outsourced to a journal (ACM TACO). Manuscripts can be submitted to the journal at any time throughout the year as regular journal submissions. For all manuscripts submitted before June 1, ACM TACO guarantees that the final decision (including two rounds of revision) will be communicated before November 15. All authors of original work papers accepted in the journal between November 15, 2017 and November 15, 2018 will get an invitation to present their work during the paper track of the HiPEAC conference. There are no conference proceedings published.
ACM TACO = Open access
ACM TACO will become an open access journal from July 1, 2018 to July 1, 2022. Hence, all past and future ACM TACO papers, including all papers accepted to this call, will be open access to all until July 2022 (at no cost to the authors).
Manuscripts can be submitted continuously. Manuscripts submitted before June 1, 2018 will get an invitation for HiPEAC 2019, if accepted. Manuscripts submitted after June 1, 2018 will be invited for HiPEAC 2020, if accepted.