All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2019
The AIME 2019 conference will be held in Poznan, Poland on June 26-29, 2019. As previous AIME conferences (from Marseille in 1987 to Vienna in 2017) it will be a unique opportunity to present significant theoretical, methodological and applied results related to the application of artificial intelligence (AI) in medicine.
AIME 2019 will include two invited lectures, full and short papers, workshops and a doctoral consortium.
Call for Papers
We invite all interested researchers to submit original contributions regarding the development of theory, methods, systems, and applications of AI in biomedicine, including the application of AI approaches in biomedical informatics, healthcare organization and molecular medicine.
The scope of the conference includes the following areas:
* Big data analytics,
* Machine learning, knowledge discovery and data mining,
* Biomedical ontologies and terminologies,
* Biomedical knowledge acquisition and management,
* Knowledge-based reasoning in biomedicine,
* Natural language processing,
* Document classification and information retrieval,
* Bayesian networks, fuzzy logic and reasoning under uncertainty,
* Temporal and spatial representation and reasoning,
* Healthcare processes and workflow management,
* Computerized clinical practice guidelines (CPGs) and protocols,
* Biomedical imaging and signal processing,
* Visual analytics in biomedicine,
* Clinical decision support systems (CDSSs),
* Patient engagement support (personal healthcare record),
* AI solutions for ambient assisted living, telemedicine and e-health.
Submission opens: October 1, 2018
Abstract submission deadline: January 15, 2019
Paper submission deadline: February 1, 2019
Notification of acceptance: March 13, 2019
Camera-ready submission deadline: April 5, 2019
Main conference: June 27-28, 2019
Call for Workshop, Tutorial and Demo Proposals
As in previous AIME conferences, proposals for the organization of satellite workshops, tutorials, and demos regarding any of the topic areas of the the AIME 2019 conference are invited.
Proposal submission deadline: February 6, 2019
Notification of acceptance: February 13, 2019
Tutorials: June 26, 2019
Workshops: June 29, 2019
Call for Doctoral Consortium Papers
The 8th Doctoral Consortium in conjunction with the AIME 2019 conference will provide an opportunity for PhD students to present their research plans or their preliminary work in an informal and supportive atmosphere. The PhD students will be able to discuss their plans, preliminary results (optional), and the specific problems they are encountering. They will get feedback and advice from the Academic Panel including a number of prominent academic researchers with substantial experience in the field who will actively give constructive feedback and advice and contribute to the discussions.
Submission deadline: March 17, 2019
Notification of acceptance: April 21, 2019
Camera-ready submission deadline: May 14, 2019
Doctoral Consortium: June 26, 2019