All CFPs on WikiCFP
Present CFP : 2017
******************************** FCST-2017 CFP *******************************
The 11th International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology
Exeter, England, UK, 21-23 June 2017
The 11th International Conference on Frontier of Computer Science and Technology (FCST-2017) is intended to facilitate effective communications and exchanges all over the world. It will not only reflect the significant progresses that are currently being made in computer science and technology, but also represent a powerful and unique forum for discussing innovative, cutting-edge advances in all aspects of computer science and technology from researchers and practitioners in academia, government and corporate institutions around the globe.
FCST 2017 will be held in Exeter, the capital city of Devon and provides the county with a central base for education, medicine, religion, commerce and culture. The city is also home to the magnificent Exeter Cathedral, which dates back to Norman times. Exeter is also ideally placed to base a trip to branch out visiting places such as the famous Dartmoor National Park and the serene beaches of the North and South Devon coastlines.
SCOPE AND TOPICS
FCST2017 is an international forum for presenting and discussing emerging ideas and trends in the frontier of computer science and technology from both the research community as well as the industry.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Track 1: Big Data Analytics and Applications
• Track 2: Graphs and Interconnection networks
• Track 3: Health and Biomedical Informatics
• Track 4: Distributed Algorithms and Graph Computing
• Track 5: Parallel, Distributed and Edge-Computing Systems
• Track 6: Mobile Computing and Communication
• Track 7: Cloud Computing and Data Center Management
• Track 8: Global Networking and Cyber Security
• Track 9: Multimedia Communication and Computing
• Workshop Proposal Due: 15 December 2016
• Paper Submission Deadline: 23 February 2017
• Authors Notification: 22 April 2017
• Camera-Ready Paper Due: 15 May 2017
• Early Registration Due: 15 May 2017
• Conference Date: 21-23 June 2017
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
All papers need to be submitted electronically through the conference submission website ( http://cse.stfx.ca/~FCST2017/sub/ ) with PDF format. The materials presented in the papers should not be published or under submission elsewhere. Each paper is limited to 8 pages (or 10 pages with over length charge) including figures and references using IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscripts style (two columns, single-spaced, 10 fonts). If the authors believe that more details are essential to substantiate the claims of the paper, they may include a clearly marked appendix (with no space limit) that will be read at the discretion of the Program Committee. You can confirm the IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Author Guidelines at the following web page:
Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings can be found at
Once accepted, the paper will be included into the IEEE conference proceedings published by IEEE Computer Society Press (indexed by EI). At least one of the authors of any accepted paper is requested to register the paper at the conference.